What is the Role?
We are looking for Store Experience Associates to join the team. You will report to the General Manager (GM) and be responsible for guiding our customers through our entertaining and memorable family retail experience.
Support store experience activities including:
- Engaging families throughout play experience with storytelling and active play
- Ensuring that child care, play and activity programming are upholding the highest standard of safety and engagement.
- A performative welcome in front and behind the magic door
- Product sales and demos
- Assisting with the facilitation of all programming in child care and enrichment, including activities, events, and drop off care
- Providing expertise on products with a child development lens
- Dedicated time, when approved, to develop and prepare activity curriculum
- Additional support as needed. You are excited to dive in, build quickly and get shit done.
- Managing the cash wrap and POS experience
- Operating the gift wrapping station
- Managing the stroller and coat check area
- Serving food and beverages at the canteen
- Assisting in floor merchandising and stock replenishment activities including maintaining an organized and stocked floor during open hours.
- Additional support as needed. You are excited to dive in, build quickly and get stuff done.
- Ability to work at least one weekend day/week, but ideally both!
- Some work experience in any of the following areas: retail, child care, child development/ education, performing arts
- Excellence, enthusiasm, and excitement around engaging with children and families creatively.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Holding yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- Patience, warmth, joy, and humor
- Bonus but not required: you may have hidden talents that can add magical moments to our retail experience.