RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Identifying and resolving complaints this is your chance to be a creative in finding a solution
- Use a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- A passion for people
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- The ability to multi task
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Call Service Worker jobs starts at $13.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Call Service Worker job in Neenah, WI, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.