Responsibilities for Call Service Worker jobs include:
• Respond to written and phone inquires.
• Process eligibility documentation.
• Process accommodation requests and register students.
• Confirm tests sites and arrange appropriate materials to be shipped.
• Track all materials until scores are released for each student and process testing irregularities.
• Must have 1 year inbound call center representative experience.
• Must be fluent with phone, email, and paper mail correspondence.
• Must have a High School Diploma/GED
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
• Must have very strong computer skills.
• Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
• Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Call Service Worker job in Ewing, NJ, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.