Call Center Worker Jobs require candidates to manage a high volume of inbound and outbound calls. For instant consideration of this Call Center Worker Job, apply now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Worker job include:
- Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have flexibility to work rotating schedules
- Weekends mandatory as is overtime
- 6 months of Call Center or Retail Experience
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
For instant consideration for this Call Center Worker job in Fort Mill, South Carolina, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.