Responsibilities for Call Center Service Provider jobs include:
- Assist customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests
- Use a computer system to track and gather information from consumers
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Must be able to drive to our Colorado location to pick up equipment prior to starting
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Call Center Service Provider jobs is $12.50/hr., plus overtime as needed.
For instant consideration for this Call Center Service Provider job in Southeastern Colorado, click on Apply Now!