What's in it for you?
- Pay rates starting at $12.00 - $14.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Casual, call center work environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
What is the job?
Answering inbound calls and make a high volume of outbound calls to assist customers that have applied for a mortgage assistance program, work in a call center environment, using a computer and providing information to customers regarding the steps necessary to successfully complete the application process, while maintaining high level customer service.
What you bring to the job?
- Previous banking experience is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel focused)
- Must be able to pass a Credit Check
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Making high volume outbound calls assisting customers that have applied for the mortgage assistance program
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls from customers
- Work in a call center environment, using a computer system to enter in and balance any transnational data
- Ensuring customers are understanding and completing all necessary steps in the application process
The starting pay rate for Call Center Service Provider Jobs is $12.00 - $14.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
Get paid Salary while working this sweet work schedule!
We have openings on multiple shifts.
Shift options: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Call Center Service Provider Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.