As a Call Center Service Provider at Radial - Melbourne Call Center you will respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email, place/track/close orders through order fulfillment system, following up with customers regarding any outstanding order issues, identifying and recommending merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email
- Place, track and close orders through order fulfillment system
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
These Call Center Service Provider jobs are entry level positions. Training is provided and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $11.00/hr while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Qualifications for warehouse Call Center Service Provider include
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, or call center environment
We have openings on a variety of shifts - pick what suites you best! Shifts include: part-time, nights, and weekends!
For instant consideration for this Call Center Service Provider job in Melbourne, Florida, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.