Call Center Representative manage a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns, identify and resolve complaints, this is your chance to be creative in finding solutions, using a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken . For instant consideration of this Call Center Representative Job, apply now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Managing inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Identifying and resolving complaints this is your chance to be a creative in finding a solution
- Using a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
Qualifications for a Call Center Representative include:
- At least 2 years experience in retail or call center
- High School Diploma or GED
- Above all, friendly, empathetic & professional
Flexible schedule, no weekends, work 8-hour shift between the hours of 7AM-7PM. We can help you help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Call Center Representative job in Oshkosh, WI, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.