Adecco is assisting a client recruiting for Remote Call Center Representative jobs. These Call Center Representative jobs are remote, work at home positions and the client will provide computers, internet reimbursement, etc.
Call Center Representative jobs require candidates to make outbound phone calls to assigned medical providers to obtain required medical charts on behalf of our clients while following approved company and HIPAA guidelines. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative jobs include but are not limited to:
- Use call scripts to encourage medical providers to send charts via fax or mail.
- Respond to questions or concerns from provider offices.
- Complying with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) ensuring the right to privacy for patient's records
- Meet minimum call volume and quality requirements for the position; adhere to daily and weekly call goals as directed
- Accurate record keeping and data management.
- 1 year of Call Center experience, outbound call and/or sales experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in fast-paced, results-based environment
- Basic computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to perform other basic computer functions.
- Pay rates starting at $13.50 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Remote - Work at Home
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Call Center Representative jobs:
What's in this for you?
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Call Center Representative job!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records