Responsibilities for Call Center Representative jobs include but are not limited to:
- Answer calls and address caller inquiries
- Route calls as needed to appropriate resource
- Perform research using available resources to provide required information to callers
- Identify and escalate more complex issues to the research team
- Complete necessary administrative work and complete call logs accurately
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Pay rates starting at $15.00 per hour, $16.00 per hour for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Bonus Incentives offered! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Call Center Representative jobs:
What's in this for you?
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Call Center Representative job at Epiq in Beaverton, OR! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!