Call Center Associate jobs require candidates to manage a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns, correctly adjudicate service requests according to company established policies, accurately review, interpret, and communicate details involving customer's plans, comply with established contact center policies within a call center environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Call Center Associate jobs include but are not limited to:
- Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Correctly adjudicated service requests according to company established policies
- Accurately review, interpret, and communicate details involving customer's plans
- Comply with established contact center policies
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Call Center Associate jobs:
- 1 - 2 years of experience is required
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Must meet the typing requirements of 45 WPM
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $11.00 - $12.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on all shifts - weekend work may be included!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Call Center Associate job at a local client in Hickory, North Carolina! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.