Call Center Associate jobs require candidates to:
- Assist consumers by providing highest level of customer service
- Process routine or standard claims and a variety of forms based on documentation and categorization of claims
- Informs customer of results and closes out claim as appropriate
- Requests and reviews photos/receipts to complete processing if necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver's License required
- 1-year minimum customer service experience in a call center environment
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to read and interpret information
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Call Center Associate jobs:
The starting pay rate for Call Center Associate jobs is $14.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Call Center Associate jobs in Grand Rapids, MI!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records