Call Center Associate jobs require candidates to manage a high volume of inbound calls within a call center environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Call Center Associate jobs include but are not limited to:
- Responding and resolving in/outbound customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email
- Following-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues, including customer submitted photos, personalized text and order detail information
- Identifying and recommending merchandising, siting usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
- Placing, tracking and closing orders through the A local client/Tiny Prints order fulfillment system
- 3 years' experience in customer service environment or related experience
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years' related experience
- Excellent customer/client communication experience and skills (phone/email/live chat) required
- Pay rates starting at $13.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Candidates must be available to work up to six days a week and be flexible to work between the hours of 8am to 8pm.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Call Center Associate job at A local client in Fort Mill, South Carolina!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.