- Assist customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests
- Use a computer system to track and gather information from consumers
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Must be able to drive to our Colorado location to pick up equipment prior to starting
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Call Center Associate job with Adecco in Southeastern Colorado , Apply Now!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!