Call Center Associate jobs require candidates to manage a high volume of inbound calls within a call center environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Call Center Associate jobs include but are not limited to:
- Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Identifying and resolving complaints this is your chance to be a creative in finding a solution
- Using a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Organization is key
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Call Center Associate jobs:
- At least 1 year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Above all, friendly & empathetic
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $14.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on all shifts.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Call Center Associate job at a local client in Beaverton, OR! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled