Requirements for the Bilingual Recruiter job in Fort Collins, CO are:
1 year of fast paced recruiting experience.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Able to work with a team
If you meet the requirements and think that this Bilingual Recruiter position is the job for you, please click APPLY NOW and upload your resume. Questions may be addressed by contacting our recruiter, Jennifer Mathis, at 970-372-3235 or Jennifer.Mathis@adeccona.com . We are always looking for quality Administrative Assistant for Temp-to-Hire Positions so apply today or refer someone you know!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!