Assistant Repair Technician
Adecco West Chester, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Adecco is hiring immediately for Assistant Repair Technicians at a local client in West Chester, PA. In this role, you will be responsible for cleaning and doing simple cosmetic upgrades to equipment. You will use hand tools to remove/install covers, replace screens, and put rubber stoppers on the bottom of the units, use blower vacuums to remove dust and dirt, and wipe the units down, use RF handheld scanners, and perform other duties as required.
- 6+ months of experience with electronic components such as electronic boards, and electronic equipment
- Must have good manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to use hand tools
- Electronic components knowledge
- Computer skills a must for accurate data entry of completed units
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to understand and meet quality standards are a must
- Ability to stand and/or walk for the entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 12 lbs.
- Weekly pay starting at $16.00/hr.
- Monday-Friday, 1 st or 2 nd shift
- Benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options
What's in this for you?
Click on apply now for immediate consideration for these Assistant Repair Technician positions in West Chester, PA!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressWest Chester, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Adecco