Adecco Union City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Assembly Manufacturing position is temp to hire, and will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable manufacturing experience.
As a Assembly Manufacturing your primary responsibilities include:
- Load and unload semi-automated equipment and maintain a record of assembly process, progress, and problems.
- Performing operations on assembly line by material handling and packaging.
- Cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and perform a variety of functions.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Effectively work within a team-based environment
These Assembly Manufacturing jobs are entry level positions. Training is provided, and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn 16-19/hr while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Qualifications for warehouse Assembly Manufacturing include
We have openings on a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! .
For instant consideration for this Assembly Manufacturing job in Union City, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!