As an Assembly Manufacturing worker, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs. and occasionally up to 40lbs
The starting pay rate for Assembly Manufacturing jobs is $13.00-14.25/hr., plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Assembly Manufacturing job with a local client in Foothill Ranch, California, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.