Location: 101 OXFORD VALLEY ROAD, LOWER MAKEFIELD, PA, 19067
Job Type: Part-time -long term
We're looking for motivated leaders who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments.
What You'll Do...
You'll be a regionally-based supervisor focused on supporting the expansion and growth of our ultra-fast delivery business. As we grow, we will build efficient and scalable processes to create a best-in-class operation.
- Build. You'll have your fingerprints all over clients' next big business. You'll do whatever it takes to launch, get 1% better every day, and scale something completely new. This means everything from high-level strategy to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Training and coaching. Make sure new associates are set up for success and work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
- Process Improvement. Build scalable solutions to improve our overall business. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience. You'll do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Delight Customers. Make sure customer's orders get delivered smoothly, communicate with customers when issues arise and make sure Dasher pickups go smoothly.
- You have a college degree.
- You have a proven track record of leading teams.
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team player.
- You're organized and proficient in G Suite and MS office.
- Able to travel within your designated city 100%
- Flexibility in the schedule as you may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
- You're able to be on your feet and move heavy product. Lift and move product up to 49 pounds. Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
We're excited about you because...
You have experience as a leader in one of these industries: field operations, logistics, fulfillment, or administrative / facilities roles. You have a passion for customer service and are ready for a new challenge. You always believe there's a better way and never settle for mediocre service or product. You are humble and professional and are excited to be a supervisor. This role is a great entry point into with the opportunity for internal growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records