Afternoon Warehouse Associate
Adecco Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
These temp-to-hire warehouse opportunities will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable warehouse experience in a modern, state-of-the-art facility. We are also offering remote on-boarding options and we have partnered with our client to ensure safety protocols are in place to protect you while on the job.
Primary responsibilities for Warehouse Associate jobs include:
- Working in a team environment to package required orders
- Operating carts and dollies to move material throughout the warehouse
- Picking orders and placing items on warehouse conveyors
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Weekly pay and Paid Holidays
- Generous referral bonuses
What's in it for you?
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Warehouse Associate job, click on Apply Now! We are hiring immediately, and after submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Adecco