Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with the customer via email or telephone to collect information relating to quality issues. Records this information and performs the necessary steps to discern whether or not a refund is due, if it is a processing issue on company or customer side.
- Responsible for the entire claim entry process from initial entry to credit generation. Claims process includes giving customers' traceability information, providing material disposition, assigning corrective action letters (or sending "goodwill" letters), sending complaint information to an at-fault location, investigating root cause, and developing countermeasures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Manage the mail delivery process and the complaint entry process for all claims.
- Manage the acquisition of claim samples to initiate material related claims.
- Provide customer requested documentation of claim details and provide proactive claim status updates when there are new learnings.
- Act as a customer advocate, providing valuable feedback to the organization on customer needs and satisfaction.
- Ensure that we are responsive to customer needs through timely processing of complaints.
- Uses a positive attitude when responding to customer complaints and employs Effortless Service techniques to please customers.
- Serve as a neutral party between customer and organization in claim investigation.
- Interact as needed with Sales, site resources, IT, Customer Service (ACs and SCs), and divisional technical resources to obtain information pertinent to understanding and resolving customer quality issues.
- Process material claims which are considered straightforward, or "obvious", and do not require detailed evaluation or testing.
- Follow established process for handling customer deductions forwarded by accounts receivable.
- Provide training when needed to both team members and external personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-7 years customer service experience needed.
- Strong customer service skills - written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Understanding of applicable computer software and systems, such as Google Platforms, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software (e.g.MFGPro, AS400B) Oracle
- Attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work through issues with incomplete information.
This is approximately a six-month contract but has the possibility to be extended. The hours are
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with a payrate range of $21 to $25 an hour based on experience.
In case you were wondering, here's a little bit about Adecco. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world's best companies. It's an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It's why we lover what we do.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. Apply on line now. We can't wait to hear from you .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled