This Administrative Assistant/Pricing Analyst position requires candidates to be responsible in reducing the backlog of pricing requests while keeping up with current requests. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant/Pricing Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Enter pricing created by the Pricing Analyst in the ERP (M3), with the ultimate goal of quickly burning down the current backlog.
- Utilize the RFQ Pricing workflow (Lotus Notes based) to check pricing requests, download requests into Excel, create spreadsheets and determine what action is needed
- Utilize the Lotus Notes Parts Creation workflow to send part numbers to Parts Masters group for creation in the M3 ERP.
- Gain a clear understanding of M3 pricing functions in both its modules (P600 and P800), checking that proper certification (PMA) is indicated, to assist CSRs with correct placement of orders.
- Assist Pricing Analyst with answering general pricing questions as necessary in email and in person (Garden Grove) from the CSRs.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Administrative Assistant/Pricing Analyst jobs:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years office environment-manufacturing emphasis preferred.
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Pivot Tables)
- 1 year data entry or comparable experience.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and multitask
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates at $13 to $16.50 per hour
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Administrative Assistant/Pricing Analyst role at our client in Garden Grove, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled