Adecco is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our team to fill a Recruiter job Brunswick, GA. You will work to execute all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. At Adecco, a Recruiter can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Recruiter job include:
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
- Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or seasonal opportunities.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Build a high number of applicants by flexing resources through sourcing methods, job boards, technology tools and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
Important Recruiter Skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, and Good Judgment
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Recruiter job in Brunswick, GA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled