Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 6+ months
Pay: 15.00 / HR
Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P
Performs customer service activities related to the industrial/aerospace marketplace; provides customers with product, pricing and shipping information. Provides customer with application data. Serves as customer contact to accurately communicate customer requirements.
- Works closely with the Senior CSR and Inside Sales Manager to ensure that customer needs are understood and reflected in customer-specific process documentation;
- Develops quotations including price and delivery; provides quotation to customer, follows-up with customer to determine status and potential of order. Coordinates preparation of written quotation completes all required documentation. Documents customer orders, enters orders into the computer and monitors order progress as required;
- Responds to inquiries about product, open orders, product availability, repairs, and requests for literature. Recommends product to best fill customer need based on application and delivery. Solves customer problems. Provides application information to customers, distributors, account managers, sales representatives, and system specialists. Advises Sales/Marketing Management and sales representatives of significant information learned in communication with customers;
- Determines delivery schedule in conjunction with production personnel. Renegotiates orders and delivery schedule with customers as required;
- Coordinates consignment inventory and demonstration inventory adhering to company inventory requirements;
- Serves as commercial / aerospace liaison between customer, sales representative, distributor, and the company;
- Prepares and sends correspondence to customers, distributors, account managers, sales representatives, system specialists and company personnel;
- Continuously seeks improved techniques for performing job duties and engages with peers to learn and share best practices as they emerge;
- Supports goals and objectives of Customer Care & Solution Center as well as the organization.
- Provides training for new sales programs / new customer service representatives;
- Maintains ISO procedures for Commercial / Aerospace Customer Service as well as supports audit requirements for ISO throughout the company;
- Participates in Industry tradeshows / meetings and visits customer accounts as required;
- Serves as focal point of communication when customer service and marketing management are traveling;
- Performs ASAT audits and will create CAR as required with necessary follow-up. Supports other ASAT audit processes as required;
- Adhere to IMEX procedures and have an awareness of IMEX regulations;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelors' degree required. Preferred to be in Business, Supply Chain or Marketing.
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment