718 - Financial Analyst - Swedesboro, NJ
Adecco Swedesboro, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual HR Generalist in Swedesboro, NJ
Hours: M-F 8AM - 5:00PM
Pay Rate: $27.00/hr
Interviews: First interview will be a teams interview, if that goes well a F2F interview will be scheduled.
Location: 400 Arlington Drive
The Financial Analyst will need to ensure accuracy in reported financial data and participation in daily P&L reporting and completeness of revenue and expenses through GL close. They will need to work closely with the Didsional Controller to monitor forecasting and GL accuracy for the division. This role will require the qualified candidate to conduct a complete trend analysis, development/monitoring of budget and the monitoring over invoicing process for accuracy. This individual will be responsible for (but not limited to):
· Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
· Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
· Product pricing and budgeting.
· Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
· Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
· Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
o 3rd party expense analysis.
o Order activity trends.
o Inventory control.
o Key performance metrics.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
AdeccoWhy Work Here?
Awesome environment and a great opportunity to work on projects for fortune 500 companies.
We can offer competitive pay and benefits within your field! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Adecco