3rd shift Data Entry Clerk
Adecco Oak Lawn, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Currently, we are assisting a local client in recruiting for a Data Entry clerk in Oak Lawn, Illinois.
As a data entry clerk at our client site, you will work as part of a team to achieve daily goals. Primary responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.
* Contacts responsible parties to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
* Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following
format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
* Compares data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting
* Files or routes source documents after entry.
* Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must have good organizational, clerical, spelling, typing, filing and computer (Microsoft
Excel and Word) skills.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The pay rate for this position is $18.50 per hour.
The schedule is 3rd shift: shifts starting Sunday-Thursday 9:30pm - 6:00am the following morning
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
Medical, dental, and vision plans
Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this 3 rd shift data entry clerk position with Adecco in Oak Lawn, Illinois click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressOak Lawn, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Adecco