Partnerships between Adecco and a local client always give great benefits! While working as an Equipment Handler for Adecco with a local client, you will earn $21.00/hr. and receive a weekly pay check. The distribution center has been set up to exceeded CDC Guidelines for Covid 19
As an Equipment Handler your primary responsibilities include:
- Motivate and engage individual and team performance, achieving productivity and accuracy goals
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders: pulling materials, packing boxes, etc.
- Communicate ideas, suggestions and concerns to management
- Perform repetitive tasks using hands, twisting, bending and reaching
- Loading cartons continuously on conveyor systems
- Operation of powered equipment
- Work from heights of 40-50ft
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self- Motivated and adaptable in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Able to work overtime, including extra days
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems is a plus, but not required
- Ability to stand for 10-13 hours per day on concrete floors
- May require walking an average of 8-9 miles a shift
- Ability to pull, push and lift up to 50lbs continuously
These Equipment Handler jobs are entry level positions. Training is provided, and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $21.00/hr. while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Qualifications for warehouse Equipment Handler include
We have openings on a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! 2nd shift openings Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm - 2:00 am.
For instant consideration for this Equipment Handler job in New Albany, OH, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records