Reporting Analyst Job
$30.00 - 40.00/hr
The Reporting Analyst II develops reports, queries, views, dashboards, and so on, which provide information to ECA internal clients, stakeholders, managers, and other constituents. Reports may range from quick, ad-hoc queries to formal, complex reporting which occurs on a regular cyclic basis. The environment is primarily SQL Server, .Net, SSRS, and MS Excel, with occasional need for SSIS. The Reporting Analyst II may work independently or under the supervision of a Team Lead, Senior Reporting Analyst, or other.
The role requires a strong foundation in relational databases, MS SQL Server, SSRS, ability to understand business requirements and work with requestors to develop reporting solutions which meet their need, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight timelines.
• Utilize SSRS and SQL on a daily basis to produce accurate, timely results in response to complex, time-bound problems.
• Work with a variety of requestors (BSAs, clients, managers, operations, etc.) to analyze and understand requirements (intent).
• Design, build, and implement reporting solutions which meet user requirements.
• Maintain and support existing reports, reporting tools, and reporting libraries.
• Follow prescribed software development standards, processes, procedures, methodologies, etc., according to departmental policies and conventions.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Interact and correspond professionally with team members, project management, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Account for and accurately log time against project work
• Demonstrated and sustained professional or academic interest and experience in reporting, data visualization and presentation, BI, and/or data warehousing.
• 3+ years hands-on experience with MS SSRS, in-depth understanding of its features and capabilities across versions, fluent in RDL, strongly proficient with SSRS.
• BS Computer Science or related discipline, relevant technical training / coursework, or equivalent industry experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective reporting solutions from business requirements.
• Strong SQL skills, able to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships.
• Ability to work in an environment with deadlines and shifting priorities.
• SSIS experience desired.
• Experience with TFS, BI, data visualization tools desired.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; able to adjust for intended audience. Fluency in English.
Equal opportunity employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.