Position: Intake Agent
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Type: 6 months contract
Shift/Hours: Training: M-F, 7a-3:30p. Regular shift will vary between 5am-5pm, M-F
Responsibilities for this Intake Agent job include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage work volume by handling inbound calls/fax requests utilizing appropriate courteous and professional behavior based upon established standards. Sort incoming faxes in compliance with departmental and client requirements.
- Manage case load of for all clients by researching and triaging incoming fax requests. Use adjudication systems to identify the type of request and create, route, and/or complete appeals or requests in accordance with department processes. Process External Review appeal requests according to federal, client, and state mandated guidelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert and assists with Coordinator duties dependent upon business needs. Provides support/mentoring to Coordinator staff to solve case processing questions and issues.
- Seek guidance and collaborate with Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacists, and other internal partners for timely resolution of issues with case processing.
- Works closely with internal partners to develop work instructions and promote process improvements.
Qualifications for this Intake Agent job:
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers).
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office skills, including Access, Excel and Word.
- Ability to navigate systems in Windows and web-based programs, and quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, Excellent organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of claim adjudication processes.
- Works well as a member of a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Seeks ways to collaborate and reach consensus with peers.
- Background in creating and maintaining reports a plus
- Education: HS diploma/ GED
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Intake Agent job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment