Adecco is searching for hard-working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced environment for immediate Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs at CTDI in Indianapolis, IN. Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associates are responsible for loading and unloading packages from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system. This is a long-term temporary opportunity!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs include:
- Unloading trucks with pallet jacks and moving boxes/pallets into correct locations on the floor
- Opening boxes and removing units and collateral, scanning units into the system
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station
- Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or pay card
Pay rates starting at $12.50/hr. with a $2.00/hr. sign on bonus until 10/6 plus, overtime as needed!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Shipping and Receiving job with Adecco in Indianapolis, IN, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.