Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current TestA Technician - job in Katy & Brookshire. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Working as a technician you will be responsible for the management of product flow through the pump testing process.. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this TestA Technician - job include, but not limited to:
* Pump Test Setup
* Initial record creation through the mechanical and electrical setup
* Review and analyze pump performance
* Safe and accurate test methodology at all time.
* Diagnosing of pump performance
* Ability to multitask
* Familiarity with AutoCAD
* Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
* Ability to use Microsoft Office tools a" Focus on Excel
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this TestA Technician job in Katy & Brookshire or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled