Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Shipping Clerk in Fall Creek, WI. This is a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you a valuable experience to enhance your career.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Shipping Clerk will handle both initial shipping and receiving comments of the operation. They will cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Coordinate with CSR, Customers and Vendors for shipping Finished Goods and receiving Raw Material
- Orchestrate and scheduling inbound & outbound shipments to utilize route optimization
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- High school diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions/policies/procedures
- Cheese cutting and wrapping experience is a plus
- Ability to lift 5 - 40 pounds, on occasion up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work inside a freezer or cooler environment temperatures (48 - 52 degrees F)
- 1 st Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday @ $15.00/hour
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Shipping Clerk position in Fall Creek, WI, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled