Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Chatsworth looking for a Screen-Printing Operator. This position is a long-term temporary position, possible permanent for the right candidate. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Screen-Printing Operator position include, but are not limited to:
- Choosing correct items to be placed in machine for printing.
- Operating printing machine to ensure correct print is complete.
- Ensuring quality control of each product produced.
- Communicates with management of any machine issues or quality issues.
- Must have a general knowledge or operating production machines
- High school diploma or GED required
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
- Various shifts (3 shifts)
- Pay rates starting at $14.25/hr + based on shift
- Room for growth
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled