Adecco is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Assembly position for a local client in the Blacksburg, VA area. These positions are starting immediately and are temporary to permanent for the right candidate!!
- Assemble all types of motors by reading and interpreting specification sheets, assembly drawings, outline drawings, and hookup drawings.
- Perform small precision assembly and assembly of large units as required.
- Fabricate or form parts, coils, or structures according to specifications, using drills, calipers, cutters, or saws.
- Mark serial identification and maintain trace ability records.
- Use bill of material to pull correct parts for the assembly process
- Proficiency in basic math skills required, including working with fractions, decimals & conversions.
- Basic computer skills
- Must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Mechanical background preferred
- Position requires excellent attendance & time management skills
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled