Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment for immediate Machine Operation jobs at Shutterfly in Shakopee, MN.
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Machine Operation jobs include:
- + Work in the bindery area of books or cards primarily dealing with product creation via hand work, not equipment operation
- Operate equipment equivalent to stickers and smashers
- Performs QA checks and prepares work for the next operation
- Maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Timely execution of assigned tasks
- Responsible for cleanliness of area
- + Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Any other project as assigned by supervision or management
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms.
What's in it for you?
- + Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Machine Operation job with Adecco in Shakopee, MN, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.