Adecco is seeking Assembly Manufacturing Workers for long-term full-time positions opportunities at a local client in Christiansburg, VA. Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or production environment is beneficial, but not required for these warehouse positions. These are entry level opportunities. Training will be provided, and no previous experience is necessary. Apply now for instant consideration!
As an Assembly Manufacturing worker, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs. and occasionally up to 40lbs
The starting pay rate for Assembly Manufacturing jobs is $10.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Assembly Manufacturing job with a local client in Christiansburg, VA, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.