Title: Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk job in Salinas, CA. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
* Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
* Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
* Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
* Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
* Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
* Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
* Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
* Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions as needed
* Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
* 1 Yr. minimum experience
* able to lift up to 25 Lbs.
* Bilingual in Spanish
Pay for this position is $13 - $15 hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk job in Salinas, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled