The UX designer creates rich experiences for users of our products and websites, often drawing on results from user research and data analysis. UX designers need to possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. UX designers use skills like storytelling, content, presentations, workshops, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, and branding.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and creates graphics to meet specific needs for all business units.
- Track and test performance of products and websites to ensure they are performing with business goals.
- Manages and maintains graphic files, including logos, photos and art, flyers, brochures, as well as sponsor logos and photos from guest artists.
- Determines what materials, resources and graphic art methods to use when designing graphics for print and web material.
- Collaborates and aligns with web and digital marketing teams to meet design requirements.
- Can follow design guidelines to ensure all material created is on brand.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creates wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creates clickable prototypes
- Creates surveys to analyzing user feedback, activity, and iterates to enhance the user experience
- Researches, develops personas and empathy maps
- Assists with content development and UX copy for websites
- Conducts competitor and customer analysis
- Communicates design ideas and prototypes to developers and stakeholders
- Bring forth new design thinking and industry best practices in the mobile space
- Works with our team of front end and back end developers to ensure that your vision becomes a reality and adjust work to fit technical requirements and limitations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors degree, with emphasis in graphic design or web design required.
Experience in the graphics design field preferred.
Excellent conceptual, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects at the same time.
Superior analytical skills and expert use of Mac OS.
Strong conceptual thinking, understanding of business marketing strategy, and ability to rapidly produce out-of-the-box designs required.
Extensive software knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, or comparable prototyping software.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.