Addus HomeCare has strived to keep clients in their homes, since 1979. We provide homecare services to over 40,000 patients. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Addus HomeCare is still hiring Home Care Aides. Addus has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities. Starting pay for Home Care Aide is $13/hr.
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible schedule - full time and part time available
- Direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Assist with personal care
- Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with meal preparation
- Transport client to appointments and daily errands
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation.
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- 2 references (1 professional, 1 personal)
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.