Addus Glen Cove, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Addus Homecare is hiring experience Caregivers. CDPAP workers may be qualified. Call to find out if you qualify to become a Personal Care Aide (PCA) through our challenge program to work close to home in Nassau County. Our Nassau location offers Unionized benefits that include:
- Weekly pay checks
- FREE Medical/Dental Insurance
- FREE Physical
- Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off
What type of things will you be responsible for?
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing, dressing, etc.).
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation, and laundry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Quick view of some requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide with evidence of NYS Home Care Registry enrollment after completion of a NYS Department of Health approved Home Health training program preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to visit client homes
Addus HomeCare has strived to keep clients in their homes, since 1979. We provide homecare services to over 40,000 patients. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Addus HomeCare is still hiring Home Health Aides and Personal Care Aides in over 186 locations across the United States. Addus has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities.
AddressGlen Cove, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Addus