HHA'S PCA's - Join Us!
Come join Addus Healthcare, an industry leader offering premier home care for over 35 years. We provide you the support and stability of an established company, with excellent pay and a flexible schedule. Addus is currently seeking PCA/HHA candidate in the East and West Cleveland area!
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated caregiver to have a PT, FT schedule.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Addus Healthcare:
- Daytime Hours
- 24 hour support staff
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career stability.
If you are passionate about excellent care, we’re interested in speaking with you. Our ideal PCA/HHA is organized, has compassion for helping others, a positive attitude, professionalism, good communication and offers excellent customer service. We strive to match you with clients that are not only near your own home, but that are also a good match.
Job Duties of PCA / Home Health Aide:
- Schedule: Variable days of your choice
- Light housekeeping, meal prep and laundry
- Socialization and supervision as necessary
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
- Must have Driver’s license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation
- At least 1 year experience
- 6 months of recent and relevant experience
- Ability to complete 1 step TB Test, CPR/1st Aid and clean background check
We are reviewing resumes and interviewing daily. Come see what we’re all about at Addus!
Keywords: caregiver, companion, PCA, P.C.A., CNA, C.N.A., STNA, S.T.N.A, nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, home care, home health, facility staffing, Certified Nurse Aide, companion, hospice, nursing home, Caregiver, Direct Care Worker, Patient Care Technician