The Medical Assistant will be responsible for duties including rooming patients, taking vitals, and working in an obstetrics and gynecology environment. The Medical Assistant must have experience charting and completing physician paperwork. The Medical Assistant must be comfortable working directly with physicians and patients.
- Medical Assistant will have back office experience in an OB Gyn clinic
- Medical Assistant needs experience working with an EMR, Athena would be a plus
- Medical Assistant must have a passion for healthcare and high attention to detail
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiations
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency