Title: Tax/Audit Senior Accountant
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Boulder CO
Our client is looking for a Tax Senior Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Tax Senior Accountant
Location: Boulder, CO
Pay: Up to $80k
- Tax Accountant will prepare and supervise the preparation of complex individual, S corporation, C corporation, partnership, estate and trust tax returns for clients
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled accurately
- Tax Senior Accountant is expected to perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
- 3-5+ years of public accounting experience
- Valid CPA license a huge plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Strong writing skills
- CCH Access a plus
IND 002 - 004