Senior UI/React Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Contribute to SCRUM team success through active participation in backlog grooming and story refinement.
- Understand, follow and recommend improvements to team development standards and practices including architectural design sketches, story refinement, test automation, source control management, code reviews and CI/CD practices.
- Collaborate with Architecture, Product Management and User Experience to design and develop technical solutions that meet business and customer needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the functional requirements of the application and how customers will use it.
- Design, develop, test and support multi-tenant, SaaS solutions.
- Write technical and non-technical documentation that enable cross-functional teams to deploy, use and support the solutions you are responsible for.
- Actively participate in the broader developer community to facilitate innovation and provide an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Demonstrate Company's Core Values
Key skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Overall 3-5+ years of experience in Software Engineering creating sophisticated, enterprise-quality line of business solutions
- Working knowledge of and 1+ years of experience with Node.js-based service development
- Working knowledge of and 1+ years of experience with React.
- Working knowledge of distributed version control, particularly git. Understanding of branching strategy.
- Strong issue triage and debugging skills including browser developer tools, debuggers and log analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of designing, developing, testing and using REST APIs.
- Conceptual understanding of challenges in developing distributed systems. Understanding of the various architectural patterns supporting distributed systems.
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end tests using Postman, Cypress, or Selenium
- Familiarity with DevOps principles, practices and related tooling: CI/CD, containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with SCRUM based, or other agile, software development practices
- Knowledge in these areas is not required but brings additional value to the team:
- Key-value, columnar and graph datastores and their general use cases
- Cloud-based PaaS capabilities and usage, particularly AWS
- Experience writing accessible markup meeting WCAG/508c standards
Responsibilities (GIS PIECE):
- Develop and maintain GIS mapping applications and geoprocessing tools for the education industry.
- Familiarity and understanding of Open Source Web Mapping technologies including OpenLayers, Leaflet, Mapbox, Google Maps API, HERE Maps API, etc.
- Experience using PostGIS spatial functions for doing complex spatial queries and analysis.
TechnologyView all jobs at Addison Group
Get fresh Java Development TEAM Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.