- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their team in Washington DC! The ideal candidate will have 2 years of admin experience and strong writing skills. This contract position is currently 100% remote.
- Inputting contracts into tracker as sales team closes contracts
- Manual NetSuite data entry & lookup
- Use NetSuite to create new partner accounts with primary contacts and member subscriptions
- SalesForce data entry
- Create ‘campaigns’ within Salesforce for success in 3rd and 4th quarters to use as deliverable/activations tracking tool.
- Help develop the public-facing calendar for external use with partners and update as needed,
- Pull data from CoSchedule for Webinars and Podcast scheduling
- Other Administrative help when needed
- Help with transferring old account data, leads and information from archival spreadsheets, old Salesforce instance, and multiple data sources
- Industry research, as requested
- 2+ years of office admin experience
- BA/BS preferred, but years of CRM experience can compensate
- Heavy Outlook knowledge, CRM experience (preferably NetSuite and Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in calendar management and external email correspondence
- Strong writing skills
- Organized with great attention to detail
Proof of vaccination is required. The pay rate for this fully remote position is $17-19/hour.
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
BusinessView all jobs at Addison Group