- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Program Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Washington DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Program Coordinator to join their team in Washington DC! The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of administrative experience and excellent communication skills. This contract position is currently remote (may return to office eventually).
- Work with science teachers from kindergarten through high school
- Register teachers to program that will enhance science clubs
- Serve as a point of contact by answering emails, phone calls, etc.
- Assist with grants, contests, scholarships, etc
- Troubleshoot issues and ensure positive experiences
- Coordinate annual registration to the program with schools
- Review applicant materials
- Support in monthly newsletters, choosing themes, and outreach events
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Education experience is preferred
- Interest in science preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Customer service minded with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Access preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Proof of vaccination is required for this position. The pay-rate is $17-19/hour. Apply to this fully remote position if you like science and want to work for an awesome program that teaches kids all over the world!
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
BusinessView all jobs at Addison Group