- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the implementation and support of the company’s networks that support field and business applications, Internet access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and video conferencing systems. Provides support for network security systems including web content filtering systems, VPN environment and firewalls to protect company assets and information. Works with Field IT and application teams to determine appropriate network configurations to support their business requirements. Ensure compliance with IT policies, standards and procedures.
- Experienced in Cloud Networking
- AWS DirectConnects\Transit Gateways\Routing
- Azure ExpressRoutes\UDR\SG
- 5+ years as a Network Systems Administrator supporting routers, switches, firewalls, VPN and load balancers
- 3+ years working with Palo Alto, Cisco and Meraki firewalls
- 3+ years working with BGP/OSPF routing protocols.
- 2+ years F5 experience
TechnologyView all jobs at Addison Group
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.