Junior Financial Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is looking to add a Junior Financial Analyst to their team! This is an in person position with room for growth, compensating $70-85K (depending on experience).
Title: Junior Financial Analyst
Location: Northern VA
Keys to Hire:
- Budgeting/forecasting background
- Major ERP system experience (such as SAP/Deltek etc.)
- 2+ years of prior financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Responsible for developing cost estimate models
- Documenting and maintaining existing financial and operational processes
- Able to run advanced Excel features such as pivot tables, charts, formulas, etc.
- Capable of creating and explaining financial reports and analysis
- Provide commercial analysis of internal processes and data sources to improve busines
- Recommend controls and action after identifying problems and follow up with procedures
- Investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Strong communicator between teams and leadership
- Experience processing and validating project types with associated revenue and billing schedules: FFP, T&M, CR, CPFF invoices
- Proficient in Deltek
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree (finance or accounting related degree a plus)
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Addison Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?