JAVA - (100% Remote) Mid-Level Java Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mid Level Java Developer - Direct Hire
Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance after starting and comfortable working in the DoD space.
Main requirements are Java and JBOSS experience
The Mid-Level Java Web Developer will have knowledge in:
- JBOSS-EAP, preferably in a RHEL environment
- Development tools including source control (Git preferred) through Microsoft DevOps.
- Development methodology follows Agile processes (XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Required technical skills: Java, Java web API development, and ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve defects within the system.
- Highly desired experience includes the development and support of a process automation tool, case management implementation of a process automation tool, and experience calling external web APIs. Additionally, experience working with a common framework/structure is desired.
- Highly desired technical skills are Web API development, testing methodologies (load testing, unit testing, etc), and database development in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Required professional skills include excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in an agile development cycle. Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Required Experience: Minimum of 2 years of related programming experience.
TechnologyView all jobs at Addison Group